DRIVING IN BULGARIA !
When renting a car in Bulgaria you should be aware of the mandatory basic rules before driving the vehicle! The most important things when renting a car in Sofia or another city in Bulgaria is that you need to be sure of the traffic rules to avoid fines. Most signs and rules are set to international standards, but each country has its own additional rules for driving on the road! We from the team of FRESH RENT A CAR car rental agency in Sofia want to introduce you to some mandatory rules before to decide to rent with from us.
IMPORTANT RULES WHEN RENTING A CAR FROM FRESH RENT A CAR
- Smoking in the car is not allowed
- Under no circumstances should be car documents be left unattended in the car
IMPORTANT RULES FOR DRIVING IN BULGARIA
- Seatbelts must be worn
- Drive on the right in the direction of travel
- Headlights are mandatory but at night and during the day
- Up to 50 km/h. (Urban environments)
- Up to 90 km/h (Out of town)
- Up to 140 km/h (Motorways)
ATTENTION FOR PHONE AND CAMERAS WHEN DRIVING IN BULGARIA
- Hands-free phone talk is allowed
- Speed cameras are in operation throughout the country
- Driving when under the influence of alcohol and other substances prohibited by the law of the Republic of Bulgaria is strictly forbidden